The latest JM smart watch from JM, N58 ECG Smart Watch, has been offering a new feature since March 27th: perform an electrocardiogram to detect a possible cardiac anomaly.
The health of seniors attracts the digital giants! The brand JM Smartwatch offers a new preventive feature, available in France since March 27 on JM ECG Smartwatch, its latest connected watch. This novelty makes it possible to carry out an ECG or electrocardiogram alone in order to monitor its cardiac activity.
How it works?
When the watch is on your wrist, simply touch the crown for thirty seconds with your finger so that it measures the electrical currents flowing through your body. She then makes an ECG that can be saved in the application, printed, as below, then shared with your doctor.
A ECG smart watch, not a doctor!
The smartwatch can also alert you via a notification if it detects a low or high heart rate. This can confirm to patients the need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis and possible care. This tool is meant to be preventive and does not replace your doctor.
Integrated fall prevention
This watch also incorporates a gyroscope and an accelerometer capable of detecting falls. After 60 seconds of inertia, she can initiate a rescue call and a message indicating where you are is sent to your emergency contacts.
Good news: the digital monitoring of your health has fortunately a price affordable, from $ 94.
- [Display UI Icons and Interface]: The smartwatch uses 3D stereo icons, and colorful dynamic UI display, and there are 5 different styles of dial display, we can choose different dial styles according to their own preferences, get different feelings
- [Health Monitoring]: Real-time heart rate monitor, blood pressure monitor（New features: ECG sports watch ECG+PPG ECG smart bracelet HRV report blood pressure heart rate test）
- [Sports Record]: Step, exercise time, 8 sports modes(running, sport walking, mountain climbing, biking, ping-pong, basketball, badminton, football)
- [Other functions]: Turn the wrist bright screen, time display, alarm reminder, remote photography, do not disturb mode setting, stopwatch, find bracelet, sleep monitoring, incoming call notification, message reminder, APP upgrade
- [Mobile phone system requirements]: Support for iPhone 5S / 5C / 6 / 6 Plus / 6s / 6s plus / SE / 7 / 7 plus iOS 8.0 and above; compatible system for Android 4.4 and above, and support for Bluetooth 4.2 Android smart phone
What do you think of connected health? Do you use watches, applications or other monitoring tools for your health?